What you DON’T do about application security WILL harm you!
Free Live Webinar: April 23, 2013 10:00 a.m PST
Hosted By: Six Dimensions
Do you have existing applications or are you building a new one? What you DON’T do about application security WILL harm you. Attend this information packed webinar and learn how to protect your applications from today’s vulnerabilities so they are hack-resilient.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Why application security is a must in every development shop
- The most recent application security trends and threats
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWSAP) top ten application attacks and threat classifications
- The top mobile risks with your applications
- Application security best practices and personal experiences
- How to build more secure code for your applications
- How an application exploit is executed – live demonstration
- Charles Highsmith, Principal Security Architect, Six Dimensions
Charles is a leading industry expert with over 17 years experience in information warfare, with specialties in cybersecurity threats, and advanced attack methodologies. Prior to Six Dimensions, Charles held various senior security leadership roles with companies including AT&T, Lending Tree, American Express, High Tower Software, Foundstone/McAfee, Charter Communications, and OneSecure. Charles is a board member for the Computer Security Institute (CSI) and a member of the Network Security Research Institute (NSRI). He has published several security whitepapers and is co-author to one of the first multi-threaded vulnerability scanners. Charles has a pending US patent focused on packet-driven theft of service detection within IPTV networks.